- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company Engorile Beers web domain owner with address for this purpose at Calle Mestre Ramón Capell, 22 Bajos 5 de l'Ametlla del Vallés (Barcelona) - Spain. Contact email: email@example.com.
- USERS: Access and / or use of this Engorile Beer portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is deemed by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programs: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Purchaser, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards. Furthermore, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited: "Sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age".
- USE OF THE PORTAL: indicating domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data on the Internet belonging to Engorile Beer or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) Engorile Beer offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Engorile Beer, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Engorile Beer reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Engorile Beer will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION Engorile Beer complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Law Organic and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from Engorile Beer, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, where appropriate. Likewise, Engorile Beer informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Engorile Beer by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video , software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Engorile Beer or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Engorile Beer. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Engorile Beer. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in it, the pages of Engorile Beer.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Engorile Beer is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: Engorile Beer reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented. or located on your portal.
- LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites on behalf of the domain, Engorile Beer will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Engorile Beer assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Engorile Beer reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES: Engorile Beer will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Engorile Beer may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Engorile Beer and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.